90 Miles From Tyranny : 20 Million Hits

infinite scrolling

Thursday, March 15, 2018

20 Million Hits


There is no cure. This is the cure.
Cure yourself from leftist propaganda.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my hit count, 
and especially those who come back for more of the cure!


(from my 1 million hits post)



Perhaps my best milestone post is my Five Million Hits And All Is Well... post. Check it out, yo.



Here are some of my older milestones:

As I Approach 1 Million Page Views...

3 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

Heartfelt congratulations on one helluva milestone. When my blog grows up, it wants to be just like 90 Miles. I know your site's success to due to your devotion to standing guard over liberty and an unwavering labor of love. Job well done! Here's to another 20 million!

jim rock said...

Congrats!
And thanks.
Keep it up.

tx said...

great blog.... keep up the good fight