90 Miles From Tyranny : I am a marked man.

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I am a marked man.

Below is my personal profile that has remained since I first crafted it when I started blogging just before the 2012 elections.

Look at the first two words in my description: Patriot, Tea Party.  These are the two main words that the IRS and other Obama Government organs are targeting with their tentacles of hate, intolerance and unethical behavior.

I am Doomed.



ABOUT ME

My Photo
Patriot, Tea Party member, Individualist, Libertarian, Constitutionalist, Fiscal Conservative, Proud NRA member




Bring it on bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put a target on my own back as well. Let 'em come.

angrymike said...

Agreed, locked and loaded here, if they come, they had better bring a lunch, and probably a couple stretchers ............,;)